Monday, October 17, 2016

Keeping the Blinders On

I really would like to get this other blind installed in my office. The broken one that has been there since I moved in went out with the trash earlier today. The thing is, my neighbors are quite close on this side of the house. And they have a large patio door and a sizable window directly across from this space. They also have a tendency to have the lights on and go about their kitchen/dining room business half dressed. Which is their business. I just don't want it to be my business. Based on my time involved installing the blind in the east window yesterday, I need to set aside an hour to accomplish this task. Tomorrow. Because my hands are cranky from overdoing yesterday. And because I want to know my neighbors only so well. Plus, they have the most hideous light fixture in their dining room. This won't be so obvious tomorrow in the daylight. I have said enough. Thanks for listening.

No comments: