Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Pixma Predicament

The Canon customer service people are courteous and excellent. Ronald on live chat provided a code for free shipping when the $11.99 shipping fee would not go away. Then, when my page froze up and an error message appeared, he gave me their customer service phone number. He expressed regret and was sorry for the complication but that only a phone rep could clear up the error. So I called and the order was placed and all is well. My ink cartridges will be here in two days. I am happy to know that while the printer ink price point remains in the realm of unicorn blood, at least their customer service is terrific. They're sending me free photo paper without me telling them it's my birthday week! Which, by the way, is going nicely. Thanks for asking.


No comments: