Thursday, June 2, 2016

The Eleventh Day

On the agenda for today, call CenturyLink and get the billing straightened out. Check. Call Dorothy and cancel my homeowner's insurance. Check. Well, she didn't answer but I left a message. Call Little Guys moving and tell them they left one of their fancy padded blankets here last week. Check. The very nice man I spoke to said I could keep it. I have no idea what I'll use it for but you never know. Email Sarah and tell her about all the damage to stuff during the move. Check. Yes, I was sick up and fed with tripping over the dozen or so garbage bags full of clothing and bedding in the hallway. But I didn't open them up and start putting their contents away for that reason. Though it's a good one. I couldn't find pants to wear. Which is also a good reason. By the end of the day, check that one off, too. I still need to get to the deep cleaning and scrubbing of my bathroom so I can put up decoratey type stuff and put things away so I can stop living out of a suitcase. I have not been deliberately avoiding this task. I'm simply saving it for last because I'm certain I'll need a shower afterwards. Seriously. It's nasty. I thought I was a casual housekeeper. I expect it's a fine line between casual and slob, and maybe even the width of that line is open to interpretation. I'm glad I bought the big bottle of Mr. Clean citrus.
  

No comments: