Friday, April 15, 2016

Mush for Brains

In reference to the previous post, I feel like an idiot. And in keeping with my blog policy, despite the fact that I was insensitive and ranting yesterday, the post will stand as published. Even though I'm mildly embarrassed. Embarrassment is not fatal, fortunately, or I would have been buried years ago. Perhaps decades. I spoke to the person in question and we have sorted it all out. Indicating that I should have spoken up at the time rather than stewing over it. And confirming yet again a lesson that I continue to learn. Speak up. In the moment without anger or accusation. Address issues when they arise. I have rarely regretted speaking up since I often learn something in the process. I often regret keeping silent. How many times do I have to do this? Until I get it right, I expect.

No comments: