Sunday, April 24, 2016

I'm So Tired

Not of being admired. But from too much to do in the next four days. Which makes my brain tired. And my body is tired from too little sleep last night because I stayed up well past midnight because Kristi was here. And she never stays up that late. Neither of us turned into a pumpkin. Tomorrow the moving trailer arrives. And the last bit of cooking takes place tomorrow morning. Then the packing of dishes and cookware shall commence and we will subsist on toasting and nuking what has been tucked away in the fridge. And also probably supplemented by ordering pizza. I should not, repeat, should not have a second glass of wine. I should finish up in the kitchen and go to bed. But I don't always listen to my better, smarter self. I'm so tired.

No comments: