Sunday, April 10, 2016

Day of Rest?

Deck repaired. The rest of the crap is hauled to the curb. A quite full garbage can has also been rolled to the curb. I need to say that my son is the best son in the whole world. It's always a bit dicey when we work on a project together, but mission accomplished without injury and I couldn't have done it without his help. A beer has been quaffed. Except for the beer, which in my opinion is a healthy food group, I have eaten crap today. Oh, the coffee was good, too. What will I occupy myself with tomorrow, you might be wondering. The garage, I think. I'm going out to the garage to sort out what I'm keeping and what is going bye-bye at the moving sale next week. Since I don't want to go through the tedious process of marking every single item, I have had a brilliant idea. I'll mark the larger items like the furniture and a few other things, but the rest is either give-away or bring-your-reusable-grocery-bag-and-fill-it-for-five-bucks. I am exhausted. As much as I hate to tear myself out of this chair where I am cuddled with Newton and a blankie, a shower and an early bedtime are calling my name.

No comments: