1. Watching the sunset from the top of the Space Needle is pretty cool.
2. In reference to item 1, okay, it was spectacular.
3. Anyone who thinks fondue is dead should go to The Melting Pot and find out how sadly mistaken they are. Fondue is alive and well and melty and delicious. And fun.
4. Michael and Liz, otherwise known as my Beamish Boy and my Darling Dilly, have a ridiculously fluffly and adorable puppy named Gimli.
5. The Kirkland Arts Center has some terrific art that you can actually buy.
6. In reference to item 5, you can also take classes there and learn how to create art. And it's located in an awesome historical building. Oh, and Liz works there so we got a private tour.
7. Lunch at Google* is delicious and totally freaking free. As is the coffee and snacks. I want to move in there.
8. In reference to item 7, this is only true if you work there or are a guest of someone who works there. Which Michael does.
9. If it hasn't become obvious to you yet, Google has a very friendly vibe and I want to work there despite not possessing skills that would qualify me for employment.
10. Under the right circumstances, the phrase FISH SANDWICH! can be pretty fucking hilarious.
*I tried to post a link to Google but it simply redirects you to the Google search page. Not that anyone needs to have Google explained to them. Well, I sort of do but that's beside the point. And a link to Wikipedia that explains what Google is seemed just plain silly.