Thursday, September 17, 2015

Incarnate Intentions

I've been giving a great deal of thought to the concept of manifestation. Meditating on intentions and dreams and positive imaging to make these things happen in the real world. I don't have clear signs that any of this is working, but an unexpected result over the last few weeks is a sense of calm, better sleep, and a feeling of confidence in the work I take on. And as far as dreams go, last night I had a seriously cool dream involving Linda and Deanna! Just your everyday sort of hanging out together, which is something I hope to experience with them once the move is accomplished. A side bonus is that there were several handsome men hanging out with us. Like my subconscious brain is working on manifestation while I sleep. This is a very good thing. 

No comments: