Thursday, May 21, 2015

I Love You, Zenni Optical


Me. Fourth grade school pic. Plaid dresses with Peter Pan collars, bangs, and pink cat eye glasses must have been all the rage.


In an homage to my first pair of specs, here I am updated with modified cat eye glasses in, well, pink. Yes, I also have bangs but there is nary a plaid dress in sight. I am ever so happy with these glasses! After wearing them for a couple months I have to say there is really no difference in quality between these, purchased online from Zenni Optical, when compared to my new glasses from a local optical store. Oh, did I mention these were around 25% of the price I paid for the locally dispensed glasses? Yup. With online tutorials on how to enter your prescription information and how to measure to get the right size frame you can hardly go wrong. When they arrive in the mail you can consult their instructions on how to adjust them for a perfect fit. Let's just tell it like it is. Frugal never goes out of style. Neither does a fancy pair of pink cat eyes.

No comments: