Friday, April 17, 2015

It's Green!

It's definitely olive. But it's supposed to be beige. Like the stripe in the curtains. That they aimed their fancy computer paint matching device toward with the idea of matching the color. The beige stripe. There are no olive stripes in this curtain panel of which we speak. Though the color works nicely in the entry with all the light from the patio door. Which has me thinking it would be a great color for the future living room once we are moved. It matches my chair! The mistake paint matches my chair! The huge chair and ottoman I bought nearly ten years ago and have moved from room to room in an attempt to make it fit somewhere but gave up and left it in the living room and swaddled it in a navy blue throw! And it looks way cool with my cobalt glass!  But for now, this paint is much too green and dark for the rest of the rooms I must paint. So. A paint mixing experiment is in progress. I'll let you know how it goes. I got lucky with this once before! Lightening strikes the same spot all the time, or so I hear.

No comments: