Thursday, March 19, 2015

Was That the Doorbell?

This is a mite twisted, so please bear with me. You wouldn't be here in the first place unless you were mildly entertained by the meandering processes of my brain, right? For the past couple of weeks I have been attempting to conjure up a fantasy of engaging in human mating behavior with JTP. Not for my own amusement, mind you, but for a specific reason. For the most part it has come to pass that when I experience sex in my head with a certain someone, whether deliberately evoked while awake or spontaneously generated while sleeping, such activity does not take place in the corporeal world. In other words, if it happens figuratively, it's a literal no-go. So it makes perfect sense that if I accomplish an imaginary intimate interchange with JTP, this is insurance against it ever happening! As of this hour I have failed in manifesting this prophylactic fantasy. I guess I'm just going to have to deal with it in the real world. Not that there is any indication of romance lurking around the corner. I expect what I have been doing is an attempt to circumvent any likelihood of a real-world situation that I would prefer not to face. JTP would be amused by my psycho-social experiment.  All I have to say is, you can't fight destiny. It has a habit of arriving on your doorstep whether you want it or not. 

No comments: