Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Halloweek Humpday

Bet you thought I was going to title this Wednesday of Halloweek. I thought I was, too, but I'm a sucker for alliteration. Putting together the ultimate witch costume. And while doing so implementing the wise words of Miss Clairee Belcher. 

The ability to accessorize is the only thing that separates us from the animals. 

Witch boots? Witch hat? Witch tights? Decisions, decisions. It is a beautiful autumn day. I can attest to this from having taken a two mile-ish walk earlier this afternoon. Also researching spooky-themed desserts to take along to Emma's on Friday night. Oh, the illustrious trivia team I am a member of won first place last night! It's all about the free beer, people. That and their new pretzel with spicy cheese dip appetizer. I've never been so excited to hear the words jumbo hot and soft single announced as Joe set one down in front of me. Yes, you just read that. 

No comments: