Sunday, September 7, 2014

Dealbreakers!

So I've been considering the wisdom of Dan Savage. And I have to say that on the subject of relationship dealbreakers we are on the same page. You can't have a whole laundry list of these, you seriously can only have what you can count on one hand. Which reminds me of the fact that I have conscientiously listed relationship requirements in this space. It seems to me that musts versus no ways! as far as significant other choosing is concerned are simply the positive and negative points of view. Since I've shared the musts I thought I'd take a stab at listing the no ways! for your entertainment. And I'm pleased that the list is concise.

1. Tobacco use of any kind. It's the ick factor that I just can't get past. You might as well try to kiss me with a mouthful of poop. 

2. Deep and irreconcilable differences in spiritual or political or cultural beliefs.

3. Sexual incompatibility.


No comments: