Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Today's Rationalization

If I were a better person, I wouldn't enjoy this so much. Wait. If I were a better person I wouldn't do this at all. But where's the fun in that? If a man is getting friendly with me, I look deep into his eyes and say very earnestly, I need a man who is in excellent cardiovascular condition. Then I smile. And continue with, I do hate it when they die on me. I trail off wistfully as if I have a great deal of regrettable experience in this area. Brings a whole new meaning to the word deathbed. I really get a kick out of it if they excuse themselves to smoke after hearing my little confession. It seems this is an actual phenomenon! I hadn't considered that. Ask me if I'm still tossing out this repartee in ten to fifteen years. When you think about it, dying in the midst of post-coital ecstasy is overrated. Particularly from the viewpoint of the survivor. Further information is generally not available from the other party involved. All I know is, from my personal perspective this simply reinforces the whole younger man thing.

No comments: