Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Sometimes, Instead of Going to Bed Like a Normal Person, I Stay Up and Blog


Now that I have thought this, it won't leave my brain. You're so lucky I share this crap with you! My mildly OCDish tendencies have an appreciation for palindromes and balance and numerical oddities. So it has just occurred to me that I got married fourteen years before the turn of the century and we are now in the fourteenth year of the new century! I'm sure this has some sort of magical portent for something. Or something. All I know is, I suddenly have this lovely feeling of calm and reassurance. And I like it. Now I suppose you're wondering about the photo. No reason. I just happened to recall seeing that bumper sticker several years ago. Welcome to my random moment of joy. Stay as long as you like.

No comments: