Tuesday, February 11, 2014

I'm Julie

Y'all know how much I adore Friday Night Lights. I just took this quiz and have discovered that despite our age difference and the fact that I have never been even spittin' distance to blonde that I am most like Julie Taylor. Weirdly we are much the same, just read her description:

You believe in true love and that gets you into a lot of trouble. You make a lot of mistakes, but you learn from them along the way. Sometimes it feels like you’re the only one that cares about culture in your town, but don’t let it go to your head. You have a hard time making friends, but the ones you do make are your friends for life.


I gotta say we are kindred spirits. Which makes it totally creepy that I have a major crush on her daddy. We'll just leave that where it is. Unless it happens to come up in therapy. At least I'm learning from my mistakes.

No comments: