Friday, February 28, 2014

Bleah

My luck has run out. Unlike last winter, when it seemed I was in a continuing cycle of sick/almost well/sick again, until this week I was able to keep just one step ahead of all the nasty germs and viruses. I could blame this on my lawyer, whose cough grew progressively worse over the four hour deposition on Wednesday. But my ears were creaking and sore earlier this week, which should have been a clue to me to put myself into an overnight Sudafed fog, thereby nipping the congestion in the bud. But no. In a desperate attempt to get ahead of the creeping crud, I self-medicated last night with chicken soup, Advil and Sudafed. On the 1-10 scale of feeling crappy, I'm pretty firmly holding at a 5 with sinus pressure and a nasty cough combined with a general run down feeling. So if you don't see me out and about this weekend, rest assured that I am holing up at home and not sharing my bug with you. You're most welcome.

No comments: