Tuesday, December 10, 2013

As Emma Would Say, Because Monkeys

If you have been a reader from day one, or if you've been so compelled by my wit and vocabulary that you found this oasis on the interwebs just last week and have perused its content clear back to the beginning, you are aware that according to some, I have a bad case of monkeys on the brain. And that the postulated scenario of monkeys and typewriters and infinite time allotment will produce works of great literature just plain irritates the crap out of me. The day has arrived, children, where this seems achievableWhy would anyone squander computer time and electricity to arrive at an answer? What possible application beyond dinner party I told you so's would this have? And finally, were public funds used? If you ask me, some things should remain imponderable mysteries. Monkeys and typewriters and their sordid interactions among them. 

No comments: