Friday, November 29, 2013

Throwaway

I'll be honest with you. This post is something of a throwaway. I am behind on my commitment to blog in what averages out to be on a daily basis. In an effort to be disciplined, I have told myself that I may not under any circumstances be allowed to indulge in the earliest bits of Christmas decorating until I catch up on blogging! And y'all know how much I enjoy holiday decorating. In an odd twist, I have listened to myself and am complying with my own demands. I can be such a bitch sometimes. Pardon me, I am off to foof* some trees.

*Foof is a word that describes the activity of fluffing out the branches on squished-down-for-storage artificial holiday greenery. I'm certain foof has other suitable applications but this is what I'm doing now. Foofing trees. Feel free to use this word in your own holiday decorating activities. This is how the dictionary grows. 

No comments: