Monday, November 18, 2013

Fortunate, Chinese or Otherwise

Either some freakish adbot has taken a liking to this post or it is actually so popular it has had over 60 viewings since it published! This is double the traffic I normally get for a post so I find this bit of news pretty darn exciting. I can just feel a book deal offer out there. Personally, I remain clueless as to what sort of subject matter attracts so many views. I just randomly write about what is on my mind at the moment. And as it often goes, when I think I'm being really clever and click on publish with a gleam in my eye, traffic is low and not a single comment is generated. Even if I somehow knew what y'all wanted, I'm not the pandering sort. If it's a day when I feel like posting adorable cat pics that's precisely what I will do. And totally inadvertently drive you away. I know. It's a gift. Never question a gift.


2 comments:

Alices Wonderland said...

I've noticed strange trends on my blog as well. "Stab her in the Belly" and "Domo Arigato" are the titles of the 2 most visited posts I've had. I don't understand what people are googling out there to cause that to happen. Oh well.

Bellona of Avalon said...

Haha! Those are compelling titles!