Wednesday, October 9, 2013

My Brain Hurts

1. On Monday I bought bagels. When I already had bagels. I just didn't dig deep enough into the freezer to find them.

2. Over the last week or so I have had an epiphany about a certain man. I have come to the realization that I really don't like him all that much. Surprisingly, this has turned out to be a pleasant surprise.

3. Went for a mile and a half or so walk with Tami this afternoon. That girl is seriously leggy. And I kept up. Yay for me.

4. I could have been parking my car inside the garage as of yesterday. This is a major accomplishment that has not happened since early May.

5. I took what was perhaps the last hammock nap of the season today. It was lovely.

6. Referring to item 4, the reason I haven't parked inside even though it would be possible is because Reid and I have determined that it would be a good idea to swap sides of the garage that we park in.

7. Referring to item 6, this is not a complicated thing to do, but sort of like one of these kind of puzzles, and a certain thought process must take place. with any luck, this will happen before winter takes a big ole dump on us.

8. The other night, whilst in the midst of a Sudafed-induced nightfull of weird dreams, I swear when I woke up I was totally convinced that I had written three blog posts during the night. And I could almost remember the titles of two of them. Then the fog cleared.

9. Referring to item 8, not only did the fog clear upon waking, but the congestion in my left ear was mostly better. Sudafed. Great stuff when ingested for its intended purpose. 

10. I can't decide how to dress for Halloween. It would be fun to get out the cow costume again, but it would be even more fun if I had a partner in costumery who would dress up like either a bull or a farmer to complete the motif.


  

No comments: