Monday, October 28, 2013

Miss Martine's Felines


Assisting Martine with applying a fresh coat of paint to the coffee table are, left to right, Bear, Blink, and Big Al. A blurry Pearl is the calico near the top of the picture.


Sweetie. Who ironically really is not. Sweet. I'm surprised she is down on the floor with the rest of the kitties, her normal perch is atop the kitchen cabinets or draped across the top of the refrigerator. Sweetie doesn't know it yet, but by the end of the week she is going to love me. Because I am irresistible. 


Big Al gets his own photo because he is such a handsome guy. Sweetie seems to think otherwise. If I was Sweetie I would so go for Big Al. Sweetie likes flowers. Maybe Al should bring her some flowers.


And Zen. Who generally avoids all the drama by hanging out under the bed. Or in one of the kitchen cabinets. We all need our own little haven away from the crazies.

No comments: