Saturday, October 5, 2013

I Haven't Posted a Cat Pic For 15 Minutes


This is Cleo. Cleopatra Anastasia for long. She was our family of origin pet when I was growing up. She lived to be nearly seventeen years old. A well-traveled half Siamese calico, she lived in three North Dakota towns and two South Dakota towns. She lived in an apartment with me illegally for fifteen months. And I got away with it due to the management's sloppy managing. Which was pretty cool. Cleo had a sort of broken and pitiful meow which was adorable beyond belief. My brother Cullen was her favorite human. So it seems very fitting that Cully's best friend James has just recently adopted a kitty into his family. And his daughters have christened their new furbaby Cleo. Such events make me ridiculously happy. Happy is good. I recommend it.
   

No comments: