Monday, October 14, 2013

A Girl Needs to Have Her Pink Dresses

1. I know, I know, I'm avoiding grocery shopping because it is raining.

2. In reference to item 1, I would be closer to getting out the door if I would get dressed.

3. Referring to item 2, I'm having a difficult time getting dressed due to the fact that it is, indeed, raining.

4. At least when I open the garage door most of the leaves have been plastered down to wherever they happened to be and likely will not blow into the garage.

5. The MacBroome/Shuttlecock sisters, Frigga, Grace and Heidi, have scheduled their annual reunion.

6. In reference to item 5, Squeeeeeeeeeee!

7. I am happy to report that cleaning out the costume closet has been quite successful. I sent Andrea home with a big bag of goodies on Saturday.

8. I bought a dress on Saturday! 

9. Referring to item 8, don't be overly concerned. The dress was only $12.

10. The aforementioned dress is pink. It would seem that a minimum number of pink dresses must be in my possession at all times to avoid a rift in the physical laws that keep the universe stable. I sent one home with Andrea and another is on its way to Goodwill. Yes, I have fully rationalized this purchase.

11. Yes, since you asked, personal responsibility for the stability of our space/time continuum can be a burden at times.

2 comments:

Alices Wonderland said...

An enjoyable post on a blah kind of day.

Bellona of Avalon said...

A blah kind of day can be remedied by putting on a pink dress!