Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Tuesday Trivia

I won a beer tonight! It was trivia night down at Wooden Legs and for the second week in a row I have felt honored to be included in the prestigious, three time first place winning team, Brit & The Tits*. We took second place like last week, but we were tied for the silver honors tonight and had to roll dice to determine the winner. The prize was a six pack of Pacific Northwest area brews. Which worked out nicely for a seven member team, one of whom does not imbibe. I have not as yet popped the lid off of my Widmer Brothers Columbia Common spring ale and quaffed its contents. I want to bask in the glory of my win for a few days. Then drink it. Then never, never recycle the bottle. 

*Newlyweds Chris and Stephanie are the titular (pun intended) Brit and Tits, along with regular team members Marian, Emma, Brandi, Laura and newcomer, moi.

No comments: