Monday, September 2, 2013

HaiRant

Sadly, my most decorative hair wrap came out yesterday morning. What I didn't realize while it was being done seven weeks ago is that the woman applying it cut off approximately eight inches of that lock of hair in the process! Now I have this odd little hair stump behind my left ear that is too short to pull back and not long enough to curl. It sticks straight out! I expect managing it while it is growing out will be easier than waiting for bangs to achieve a more desirable length. The little hair stump can hide under longer hair during that awkward phase. But still. Prior disclosure that she would cut off such a considerable chunk of hair would have been appropriate as it probably would have influenced my decision to acquire the wrap to begin with. Also, I watched her braid in a wrap on two other customers before it was my turn and I did not observe hair lopping on either of them. I'm working on not taking this personally. 

No comments: