Sunday, August 25, 2013

Sunday Tired Sunday

Uffda. Stayed up much too late last night watching the two final Dollhouse episodes. Then woke up much too early to Einstein's chilly nose right in my face. Startling to say the least. Despite being short on sleep and having apocalyptic scenarios on the brain I completed the Sunday crossword with just one error. And I really do need to make a haircut appointment. My bangs are long and flabby and the layers don't bounce anymore. And somebody come over and help me locate my copy of B. Kliban's Never Eat Anything Bigger Than Your Head. On your way pick up some sort of delectable pastry you think I might enjoy, pretty please. I could seriously use a foot rub, too, but not until I know you better. All I can say is, where is Tim when you need him.

No comments: