Saturday, July 6, 2013

On The Verge of Accomplishing Something...

Hello, Saturday. Today I will be preparing guacamole and a lemon tart. And I should be doing laundry. Excuse me while I tend to the next load. Okay, I'm back. I'm sure you're asking yourself, how does she do that so quickly? I have many things to do before leaving for the Black Hills and birthday week on Monday. And I'm not doing any of them! Well, except for the laundry. The lemon tart and guac are for the Fireworks at the Farm party which commences later this afternoon. It is also Karen's non-birthday party but I'm bringing her a present anyway. In any case, birthday week has begun as Liz's birthday is today. I find it cosmic and way cool that this is also the day that John Lennon and Paul McCartney met. Let's all celebrate the birth of the Beatles. I must go now. I have much too much to do to dally about here.

No comments: