1. Let's start with the obvious, today is June 21st, the Solstice.
2. We had a temperature range of 27 degrees today.
3. The enormous temperature differential was caused primarily by a thunderstorm moving through.
4. I saw a mosquito on the screen door.
5. The storm contained not merely rain, but hail!
6. Referring to item 5, it's too damn late to move the car into the garage if you are already hearing the hail stones hitting the roof.
7. Sam Adams Summer Ale is widely available.
8. I feel guilty for not biking every day.
9. The neighbors are running their AC 24/7 without regard to the outdoor temperature. For instance, it is now a cool, non-muggy 62 degrees outside. And their AC is running. Really.
10. It was too hot to cook today.