Thursday, June 13, 2013

Play List!

Whew. First bike ride of the season accomplished! Postponed by weather and work around the house I still managed to do the near-twelve mile ride! I was inspired to press on by the tunes in my head, courtesy of my iPod. If you caught me wailing along, which song was it?

Private Conversation -- Lyle Lovett
Blue for no Reason -- Bonnie Raitt
Crowing -- Toad the Wet Sprocket
How Sweet It Is -- James Taylor
Wake Me When the Sun Goes Down -- Red Willow Band
All the Love in The World -- Beth Nielsen Chapman
She Will Be Loved -- Maroon 5
Hypnotized -- Hank Harris
Inside -- Toad the Wet Sprocket
Keeper for Every Flame -- Mary Chapin Carpenter
Beyond the Blue -- Beth Nielsen Chapman
Cry Wolf -- Hank Harris
Ice Cream -- Sarah McLachlan
Watershed -- Indigo Girls

No comments: