Monday, June 17, 2013

Mario Enumerated


My son is brilliant. He also possesses more knowledge of video games, their characters, music and incarnations than truly is necessary. When this knowledge is combined with innate brilliance, something like this is what happens. A chart. A quite amazing chart. With Mario at ground zero. For your amusement and perusal, I offer up the Six Degrees of Mario. Using the basic principle of the Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon, simply substitute actors with video game characters. Yes, sometimes it is difficult to tell the difference between the two. I know, it's really too small to read properly here. Go here to see the chart full size. It is now my mission in life to have a video game character based on me so I can be on this chart. It's good to have goals.


No comments: