Thursday, April 25, 2013

Monday is Garbage, Thursday Recycling....

This must be my new mantra, I must remember that at the beginning of April the city switched us up from Tuesday/Friday pick-up to Monday/Thursday. Which further extrapolated means I must remember to put the garbage/recycling to the curb Sunday and Wednesday nights before I go to bed. Change is good, I tell my calcified brain. Currently the garage overfloweth with corrugated cardboard and Diet Pepsi cans and numbers one and two of plastics. It's a good thing that at this house we recycle so much and also that the weather remains chilly. That means that even though the garbage can is two thirds full, it remains unstinky. Monday is garbage, Thursday recycling. I just know I'll get the hang of this by next week. Or at least before we must begin parking outside. Monday is garbage, Thursday recycling...

No comments: