1) Waking up to ten inches of fresh, beautiful snow on the ground.
2) Realizing I don't have to go anywhere today!
3) Except across the street for the Sunday paper. Which Reid did for me.
4) Don't go thinking he's so altruistic. He did it in exchange for the promise of pancakes and bacon. And because he's a wonderful son.
5) I aced the Sunday crossword and cryptoquip.
6) Yes, silly, I do them in ink without peeking at the answers.
7) Feeling grateful for all of these wonderful and very cool women I have met through my friend Liz.
8) I love the sound of my neighbor's snowblower while he's so generously clearing out my driveway.
9) Also grateful that he works in exchange for baked goods. Today's pay-off was chocolate chip cookies.
10) Very excited for Michael and Liz as they put in an offer on a house!