Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Cosmic Beer Placement

Sometimes I enjoy watching a favorite movie. Sometimes this experience is enhanced by drinking a beer at the same time. Sometimes while you are sipping your Dos Equis Amber with a lime Burt Lancaster is cooking up some shrimp on the stove and pours in a Dos Equis Amber. Cosmic, man. So. Here I am in my living room, on my couch, watching Rocket Gibraltar, and I am consuming the same brand of beer as a character in the movie I am watching! I'm pretty sure this happens all the time to Bud Light drinkers. Particularly if they are viewing sports or a movie about sports. Please try this at home. Select a movie and a beverage at random and see if anyone on screen is drinking it, too. No fair shaking up a martini while watching a Bond flick. 

No comments: