Saturday, September 1, 2012

Youberger's

There is a certain department store credit card I swear I will never use again! No matter how fabulous the perks might be that are associated with its use! I know, I know, never say never. I registered for paperless statements over a month ago. When they informed me that the credit card would now be managed by a different bank, I registered as advised in order to pay my bill online. No matter how many times I try, I can't log on to my account. And I wrote down my user name and password so I know it is correct! They're not sending me an email with the "correct" information that I requested over an hour ago, either. On the other hand, there is a department store that I shall name. Kohl's. Which I love and will continue to use my credit card there. The difference is, yesterday I was on the phone with Kohl's customer service for nearly an hour. By the time I was finally transferred to the supervisor who could help me, she cheerfully fixed the problem. I will likely still patronize the unmentioned store. But I won't use their credit card. Because when signing up for services that ought to simplify its use end up complicating matters, I just don't have the time or the patience.


No comments: