Sunday, September 16, 2012

Oh! Andrea!

We have so much in common. From our unique funky feet to our love for nut brown ales, we are foodies, we are wordies, so many similarities. Moonmaidens are we with birthdays just hours apart. We are almost mother/daughter, sisters under our skin. We are singers and actresses who don't shy away from a naughty wink and knowing smile. So it shouldn't have been such a surprising shock to learn we have a man* in common! Oh. My. And left with a similar after-not-glowing assessment of the experience. Her first and my last. While nothing can be done to alter the fact that he was Andrea's first...please, please, please Mother Goddess, grant that he was merely my most recent, not my literal last. If I must exit with a bang, let it at least be one worth remembering. 


*Now, was that toast with apples? Or, hmmm, appletoast?

No comments: