Tuesday, September 4, 2012

And the Answer Is....

Sigh. Nobody wants to play. On Cheers, Carla had eight children. Anthony, Gino, Anne Marie, Lucinda, Ludlow, twins Elvis and Jesse, and, tada, second in birth order, Serafina. I know, not quite an exact match spelling-wise, but certainly a match homophonically. And the title was clearly a play on welcome to the hotel California, so I had to add some syllables to make it work rhythmically. So the mother/daughter Cheers trivia thingy answer was my inadvertent pairing of Carla, as in Sara's adorable ginger cat, and the title that included SaraFina, a reference to the fine guest facilities at Sara's house. Sometimes I'm not nearly as clever as I think I am. Especially when the explanation is this long-winded. Thank you for your patience.


No comments: