Saturday, August 18, 2012

Still Too Much

I still have this extra couch lingering about in my garage. The fake ficus and the coffee table, however, have found new homes. The six boxes of goodies has been reduced to four, with the fourth overflowing. Okay, more like actually spewing its contents. Which consists of a queen size set of sheets, comforter, bed skirt, 2 pillow shams and three decorative pillows. In a lovely cream and gold color scheme. Any takers? If I truly am making plans to move in the next year or so, one thing is clear. This house has nooks and crannies of stuff that must be dealt with. I must sort the loved from the not so loved, the salable from the giveaway to the must be disposed of. One nook or cranny at a time. I wonder how long I can avoid this task. It sounds well suited for winter. Which isn't here quite yet. I'll think about it tomorrow.

No comments: