Sunday, August 5, 2012

Sisters & Suds


Today is International Sister's Day. It is also International Beer Day. The beer day always falls on August fifth, the sister thang is the first Sunday in August. So they usually don't harmonically converge on the same day. But today, two things I love, my sisses and beer, shall be celebrated. August 2012 is turning out to be special! A blue moon month as well, we started off with the moon full and will wind up on the thirty-first with another. And the Perseid meteor shower will peak during the dark of the moon on the eleventh. What more could a girl ask for.

2 comments:

The Cranky said...

Oooo, and I will be in the perfect place to view the Perseids, yay!

Bellona of Avalon said...

Where's that?

My backyard is pretty good, I live on the south end of town and there isn't much light competition.

I also have a couple of friends who live out in the country so I may impose on them!