Saturday, August 11, 2012

Raincheck


It's drizzly and totally overcast outside. So instead of viewing the Perseid meteor shower, I'm taking pictures of my cats. Here, Einstein seems to be trying to tell me something. Here? Is this where I grab and pull the sheet? Clearly, if this is what you imagine he might be thinking, that he might be interested in helping me make up the bed, you have no experience with cats. He is staking a claim on that corner of my bed for no other reason than to impede my bed making process. I have no idea what he is thinking, as I never intentionally cross over the catbrane.



Newton is lolling about on the floor. And how adorable is it that he has that paw tucked up under his chin? You don't have to cross the catbrane to know he wants his belly rubbed. Yes. I caved and did his bidding. I'm setting the alarm for 5am. Hoping for clear pre-dawn skies. 

No comments: