Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Moongarden Magic


This is magical. With some help from Reid, which was more of Obviousman Strikes Again than anything, though I am still grateful for him pointing out the obvious, I can upload photos to my blog from Picasa after uploading them from the sd card from my camera to Picasa. That was an awfully clunky explanation for something that is quite simple. The photo is of my moongarden, which is really neither here nor there as far as deep meaning is concerned, the point is simply that it is there! Actually, it's in my back yard. This is the thing. I now possess the knowledge of how to take a picture with my camera, transfer that image to cloud photo storage, and then publish the picture here! I prefer to think of it as magic. The technical explanation isn't nearly as much fun. This means that, gasp, I have mastered scanning photos as well as this uploading thing. Pardon me while I'm very impressed with myself.

2 comments:

Li's Sis said...

Pretty. The moongarden that is :)

Bellona of Avalon said...

Thanks, it's very pretty under the light of a full moon, the white blossoms look like they're floating in midair.