Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Eventide

I found a dollar while cleaning out my car today. Also lodged between the driver's seat and the center console were a gum wrapper and a fuzzy almond. I should buy a lottery ticket with the buck. The gum wrapper and almond went in the trash. I was not the least bit tempted to eat the almond. Feeling pretty certain that winter is probably behind us, I removed the heavy duty floor mats. If it snows tomorrow I expect it's my fault. The jigsaw puzzle is progressing nicely, the laundry is caught up and Reid finally removed the empty soda boxes from nearby the fridge in the basement. Okay, two of them were beer boxes. The windows are open. Crickets are chirping. It's been a pretty good Wednesday.


2 comments:

colleen said...

I'm pretty sure I might have left that dollar there. Quick, without looking, what's the serial number?

; )

Bellona of Avalon said...

It was on MY side of the console, not yours!