Thursday, May 17, 2012

Born to Love Shoes


Cait

I was also born with funky feet. Flat as can be and bunions developed by the time I went to school. All that running barefoot probably didn't help things. Throw in narrow heels and I am what you would call a difficult fit as far as shoes are concerned. My feet might look a little odd, but they are highly functional and feel great, so I really can't complain. So when I find the perfect flat black sandal, already on sale, that I can apply a 20% off coupon toward the purchase of, I am downright ecstatic! I discovered a few years ago that Born footwear fits me as well as being sturdily constructed. Whenever I can find me some Borns at a reasonable price I snatch them up.


Nigella


As for that rummage sale profit that was screaming boots at me, who can resist a gorgeous, sexy, comfy pair of Born boots at approximately 60% off! I can't. Of all places, I ran across these at our local fleet farm store. Love the color, they have named it Cognac. Which reminds me of drinking beer from a boot. But that is an entirely different story altogether.

2 comments:

colleen said...

They do have some very cute shoes out there. Not even the feed store is safe these days!

Bellona of Avalon said...

You need boots, girl! I don't know if they have these in your size, but they come in black, too!