Saturday, December 17, 2011

ByeBye April!


This is April. I stayed out until after midnight with her! We are sad that she is leaving for grad school far away. So we wish her well in this next chapter of her life. Oh, and I didn't turn into a pumpkin! But I will never, ever again eat the hash browns thingy at Cook's Kitchen after the bars close. I have survived it once and do not wish to push my luck. It was the chew-like residue lurking at the bottom of my cup of Coke that nearly did me in. I declined to pay for my beverage, even though the waitress assured me the gunk was likely something in the line that broke loose rather than sabotage. I have now been out on the town two nights this week. Today may very likely be a pajamas day. April, I am placing you in the very capable care of my sis Martine. Enjoy the desert. You will be a kick-ass librarian!

1 comment:

colleen said...

Having worked briefly with April, I can safely say that she'll be pretty kick-ass at whatever she chooses to do! Sweet, smart AND gorgeous, she's pretty much got the whole package going! Best wishes, girl! You'll be missed.