Saturday, September 10, 2011

NineTenEleven


Today, yes today, is one of those fascinating numerological phenomenon days. We're consecutive! Remember what you were doing at precisely 12:13 and fourteen seconds this morning? I expect I was sleeping. At that time in the pm I was listening to Wait, Wait! Don't Tell Me! and preparing to clean the upholstery on the big comfy chair in my office. I really wish the neighbors would keep their cutie-pie little calico cat indoors overnight. She was out on my deck howling at the patio door in the wee hours this morning. Newton and Einstein were going bananas inside. A whole lot of fur fluffing and hissing going on. And what does all this have to do with upholstery shampooing? Let's just say the boys feel the need to mark their territory after such an incident. I do love those miserable little pissers.

2 comments:

colleen said...

Oops. Sorry 'bout the miserable little pissers.

You must admit, however, that the neighbors' calico is a very pretty cat. Just sayin'.

SORRY!!

Bellona of Avalon said...

It's not your fault that my boys lack appropriate peeing protocol. They're just doing what they're hardwired to do, and that is to claim and defend their territory! The thing I find mysterious is that they seem to pee in greater quantity than they drink.