Monday, September 19, 2011

Meditative Monday

From now on, Mondays are devoted to sandwiches and banjo music. I think they may have roofed over the vent for my range hood. The father of my first serious boyfriend died last week. I can't quite get over the fact that he died on the anniversary of the day his son deflowered me. I went for my first bike ride in two months today. The twelve mile ride. It felt most excellent. I have a pretty fair working knowledge of my new phone now. I bought new panties yesterday! No, I have not worn any of them yet. Maybe tomorrow. Just when I was really feeling hungry this evening, Reid walked in and offered me his leftover half of a bacon cheeseburger with a few sweet potato fries. Maybe I should now think of how I could use, say, a quarter million dollars or so. Pardon me while I crank up the banjo music, put on some new panties and meditate.

No comments: