Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Cheers!


What's in a name, you may ask. This is a particularly important question in the naming of pets. This is my dear friend Sara holding a couple of too cute kittens. They already had names when adopted, they were christened after the main characters from the sitcom, Cheers. It would seem that Norm, Sam, and Diane already had found homes as these two tigercats are Cliff and Carla. I so rarely am in contact with another Carla, we're just not that common. It pleases me immensely that Sara has a cat who shares my name. I'm going to pretend she named her after me. Cheers.

2 comments:

Tantra Flower said...

Awww I might keel over from the cuteness!

Carla was my favorite Cheers character and you are one of the most amazing women I know -- that little kitty has some big shoes to fill!

Bellona of Avalon said...

I'm just another feisty little brunette. We need to get together and polish off a bottle of wine! Soon!

And what is it about kittens that is so disarmingly cute? Btw, my friend Sara is really a dog person...but Cliff and Carla have clean stolen her heart away!