Friday, September 23, 2011

And So, It Begins

Yes, it's true. I have been keeping company with, gasp!, a man. Really. Believe me, dear sisters and friends, I'm not holding out on you to be stingy. I just don't know what to say. This feels like something I want to keep close for a while. Mostly because I'm not entirely sure what it is. Or how to define it. So until I do, this is what I want to share. He is sweet, kind, smart, funny, generous and handsome. He is gentle, honest, flawed, curious, deep and caring. I really, really, seriously enjoy being with him. And for some reason this annoys me. Just a little. His blue eyes are twinkly and he is quick to smile. He's a genuine smartass. And a most excellent kisser. I think he likes me. After all, he did show me his rock collection.

2 comments:

colleen said...

Okay, now I'm MOST curious.

Had some speculations, but the logistics don't work.

And the person who just commented is married. (Not to mention a couple other possible glitches!)

We completely understand your need to hold this dear until you're ready to share. But you're seriously killin' us!

Bellona of Avalon said...

Sorry! I am at a loss for words here! I think because I'm so steeped in feeling this remarkable and unexpected development, I just want to wallow in it for a while!