Thursday, August 25, 2011

The Party's Over

And it's about time, you're likely thinking. Really, this is the last time I'll go on and on about my birthday. Which was over six weeks ago. But so full of fun and surprises it all wouldn't fit into one blog post. Look at Sara and Karen! If I'd known it was wear your cute butterfly top day, I would have brought one along! Here we are heading into the Knuckle Saloon in Sturgis to see Red Willow!!

Sara and me in the parking lot at , where else, the Knuckle. This is Sturgis, people, expect to see a motorcycle or two.

Opening act D.D. and the Fayrohs warming up the audience. Such a fun band! They do rock-n-roll covers from the 50's and 60's. I want D.D.'s job! As y'all know, I'm a rock band wannabe.

Sara, moi, and Karen. Celebrating. Waaaay past our bedtime. It's okay, nobody turned into a pumpkin.

Red Willow!! Believe it or not, these guys are all older than me! But they still got it! A most excellent show, I must say. I enjoyed every minute of it.

And how exciting is this! I scored some vintage vinyl! Happy birthday to me!


No comments: