Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Grilled

I knew the gas tank on the grill was getting low. And there never is a truly convenient time for it to run out, so I would say tonight was as convenient as it gets. No time that dinner absolutely must be on the table, just me and Reid with our respective tummies growling. With my new, improved hands, changing out the gas tank went very smoothly. All that was required was fetching the spare tank from the garden shed and locating one of my dozen or so pair of leather work gloves, which were conveniently near the huge pair of pliers. I avoid using the gloves with red canvas trim from this incident for anything that could result in bodily harm. Call me superstitious, but don't call me late for dinner. Which tonight is BBQ chicken legs, basmati rice, and pan roasted zucchini.

No comments: